Seth Asuem is a Graduate from the University of Ghana and holds B.Sc degree in Haman Resource Management. He is an efficient and able to do personality with managerial capacity.
As a business manager, he oversees the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals and company target. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of his office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks. Essentially he ensures the smooth running of VeMeT Press office on a day-to-day basis and do manage a team of office staffs or support staff. As a manager he motivates staff and creates an environment where employees thrive.
Other responsibilities include:
- organizing meetings and managing databases
- organizing company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- managing office budgets
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- delegating tasks to employees
- organizing induction programmers for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- using a range of software packages
- attending meetings with senior management
- assisting the company’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.